Saturday 1 December 2018

Bulldozer by P.Dangelico

REVIEWED BY
Micky Barnard 




Bulldozer (Hard to Love #3)Bulldozer by P. Dangelico
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great escapism read that captured my interest and kept me going through a busy work week. It is the kind of book I would have liked to read in a day on holiday, but it worked on the opposite intensity of life.

This is single mom territory with an older child (age 11) and the said child is not annoying but a welcome addition to the story. Mandy has her own background of issues prior to being the together parent and business owner she is at the start of the story. Grant is her brother’s teammate that is also staying at the beach house to recuperate from some surgery. Memo: Grant is a jacka$$. He’s ignorant, arrogant and a car crash around her child.

The story builds from there and I found myself invested in Mandy as a mother but also Mandy as a woman. Grant slowly began to show signs of being more than a neanderthal and the more I saw, the more I liked. His connection to Roxy and Sam were super sweet.

There was a slow build of chemistry and a believable friendship growth between these two. There are ex-problems, addiction problems, business problems and more. It wasn’t overly angsty, just the right slice.

Although this is connected to a series, it stands alone, so if you haven’t read P Dangelico, you could start here and you’d likely want to then rewind to book one, Wrecking Ball.

I voluntarily read a copy of this book.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


AMAZON COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...