Tuesday 11 December 2018

My Bad by Lani Lynn Vale

REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe



My Bad (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #4)My Bad by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hoax Hicks is home recovering from an injury when he meets nurse, Pru MacKenzie. He takes one look at her and the reason for his visit is instantly cured.

Pru doesn't want a relationship with a military man due to her own experiences. They both know their time is limit and decide to make the most of it. These two have some serious chemistry.

When Pru has a situation and he is away on duty he pulls in protection for his lady and when that situation blows ups in the end.....he shows just how alpha he can be. Swoon-worthy!

My Bad is book 4 in Lane Lynn Vale's The Bear Bottom Guardian MC Series but what is great about the way this author writes is that you don't have to read the whole series to follow along with this book. Though, personally, I highly recommend the series.

The only caution I have is that when you start this book you allow yourself some time because once you start it you will not be able to put it down. I read it straight through because I just couldn't let it go.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...