Saturday 1 December 2018

Say You'll Be Mine by Maria Luis

REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemkem



Say You'll Be Mine (NOLA Heart, #1)Say You'll Be Mine by Maria Luis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shaelyn and Brady had a falling out 12 years ago. Shaelyn instead of confronting Brady just up and left. She is back in New Orleans to take care of her grandma. She hopes to not run into Brady while she is there. What will happen if they do?

I enjoyed the story. Brady was a great character. He has a job which he is trying to get a big promotion. He is a hard worker and loyal to those he loves. I really did not care for Shaelyn. She just seemed so indecisive on what she wanted. I did enjoy the banter between Brady and Shaelyn. She did finally grow on me as the story got going. I enjoyed the grandmother's of these too. They had love/hate relationship which was so funny. I love how these ladies came together for a common goal.

View all my reviews


AMAZON UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...