Tuesday 11 December 2018

Shifting Shadows by Michelle Frost

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 



Shifting Shadows (Metal and Magic, #1)Shifting Shadows by Michelle Frost


Imagine my surprise when I found out one of my favourite M/M Authors has written a story in a genre I absolutely love. Paranormal, shifters is my thing, even more so when it’s in the gay romance section.

I am pleased to announce that I was not disappointed. In my humble opinion it’s going to be a must read for all gay romance shifter lovers.

Deckard Warren, man, he sounds too good to be true. I want it to be true, you could say I’m an obsessed fan when it comes to reading about these characters. Deckard is an enforcer of the pack. He fiercely protects his territory with the help from other pack members. Which I can’t wait to read about.

Colt is on the run. From who, what, and even where he himself has no clue. Strange, but true. When Deckard is out patrolling the area with the others. They know something is about to happen. Their senses are heightened with them being shifters, but what Deckard senses is his mate. Oh! Lord.

Nothing is ever as it seems. Well come on that’s life, right? It’s always ready to throw some curveballs our way. Twists and turns don’t just happen in reality, the world of fantasy has to endure it’s fair share of disruption.

Colt is in danger that much becomes clear, but is Colt a danger to Deckard and his pack? You wouldn’t think so when reading. Colt seems completely harmless, and cute. It’s no wonder Deckard is so taken with him.

Deckard deserves to be happy and to be loved. He tortures himself way too much for something that was completely out of his control. Colt needs a life without pain, and I know Deckard could give him that life, but I have no doubt it won’t be as easy as it sounds.

Two men living under the same roof, both attracted to each other, and the rest they say is history. Not quite, but it’s a nice thought. They do share some hot and heavy moments, lots of growling going on, and I’m sure that was coming from me.

Wolves, witches, bears this story has it all, and then some. If you love gay romance shifters then this book is a must read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...