Tuesday 11 December 2018

Havoc by Kindle Alexander

REVIEWED BY
Isa Jones


Havoc (Tattoos and Ties, #1)Havoc by Kindle Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What I love about Kindle Alexander books is that you never get the same style and storyline. This was a very original plot, Lawyer meets biker, it's your opposites attract kind of story.
I don't want to spoil the reading enjoyment and therefore won't go too much into detail but all I can say is that HAVOC was exhilarating and a totally engrossing book. The passion and attraction poured out of the pages and you can literally feel the instant pull between the leads.
Key was a HOT HOT HOT biker and you can just envision his hotness through the eyes of Alec the sexy lawyer. Both from very different social echelons where the risks of being found dating each other can bring devastating circumstances.
When the heart calls both men decide to throw caution to the wind and circumstances be damn.  What follows is a sequence of events that neither can imagine.

Every single encounter was filled with so much desire and I was definitely left wanting more from them.
A wonderful read from Kindle and I can't wait to read the next in series!
ARC received in exchange of an honest review. 5 STARS Jo&Isalovebooks



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...