Friday 22 March 2019

Contract Signed by Marie Harte


REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe


Contract Signed (Triggerman Inc. Book 1)Contract Signed by Marie Harte
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This new series of Marie Harte's is off to a great start!

School teacher Abby Rose has lusted for her aloof, unapproachable, neighbor, Noel Cavanaugh for the past couple years. But when a baby is left on his doorstep when he's not home she steps in to help and things take off from there. Noel finally starts giving in to his attraction to his next door neighbor.

When attempts are being taken on his life Noel calls in two other agents to help, Hunter and Deacon. The intrigue had me being an investigator right along with the guys trying to help them out to figure out who was behind the attacks and what was going to happen next. The suspense was killing me.

I think the secondary characters really add to this story. Deacon's play by play with the baby is hilarious. Abby's, best friend, Solene is so full of attitude that you can't help but love her.

I absolutely love romance books that have suspense and this one does not disappoint. It has quite a bit of action, too and a surprise baby. I did not find this book lacking in anything except maybe more.....I just wanted more of it because I loved it so much. By the banter of the other characters, I get a feeling we are going to see more of all of them.....plus who is the baby's daddy....




View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...