Monday 4 March 2019

Tomboy by Avery Flynn


REVIEWED BY 
Tina Shobe



Tomboy (The Hartigans, #3)Tomboy by Avery Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tomboy is book 3 is The Hartigans series. It definitely can be a stand alone. In fact, this is the first book I read in this series and by this author and I became very connected to this story from the start. I actually read this book in one sitting. That doesn't happen to me very often. I just didn't want to put it down.

Poor Fallon she gets talked into helping her best friend, PR Manager for Zach Blackburn, defense-man for Ice Knights Hockey Team with her nursing skills to help nurse him back to health.

From the moment she presses the buzzer on his gate their banter starts and it continues throughout the whole book. Fallon does not take any crap from anyone but on the other hand, she'll have their back 110% too.

Zach comes off as a typical arrogant jock at first until you realize there is a lot more to him. He's carrying a pretty heavy load. Through his connection with Fallon he allows himself to open up not only with her for with his teammates as well. That pretty awesome to see unfold.

These two together is combustible. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can't wait to read another one by this author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...