Monday 4 March 2019

Tinsel by Devney Perry

REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken


Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)Tinsel by Devney Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great story.

Sofia is the youngest daughter of wealthy family and is pined the princess of the family. Her reputation was smeared by magazine so she goes on holiday in montana, to see her brother. She gets roped into helping Dakota at her sister in laws bar.

They have some life lessons to teach each other.

At first, I did not like Sophia she seemed that everything revolved around her. I like a heroine to be strong, independent and hard working. As the story got going you realize that there is more to her than meets the eye. I really enjoyed her character through out the rest of the book. Dakota, I liked from the get go. I liked that he was a hard worker and did what he wanted not what people expected of him. I enjoyed the banter between Sophia and Dakota. Their chemistry sizzled. The scenes are very descriptive, which I enjoyed. I look forward to reading more books in this series.

**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my review

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R138X2BMU8FYCY/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...