Wednesday 27 March 2019

Torrid Throne by Julie Johnson


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 


Torrid Throne (The Forbidden Royals Trilogy, #2)Torrid Throne by Julie Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Torrid Throne by Julie Johnson

Julie Johnson is the devil. Yep, I said it and I’m sticking by it. I’m betting she sits in her pretty little house plotting all the evil things to give her her readers aaaall of the WTF moments and oh yes, she succeeded.

First of all, this review is going to be short and boring AF because I cannot and will not give anything away. Second, this book is NOT a standalone and you MUST read Dirty Halo first. Third, this book delivers on every tone and expectation set in Dirty Halo and then some. The book continues with Emilia really growing up in so many ways and slowly becoming the princess Germania needs. Of course, this is served with a big side of drama and a hefty slice of that same burning attraction between her and the deliciously swoony Carter. This series is killing me in the best possible way and I am dyyyyying for Sordid Empire!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.


View all my reviews



https://www.amazon.com/review/R3AJASN4KSA4XL/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RB7LAZ6E6T655/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/4274051142

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...