Friday 15 March 2019

Space by Penny Reid

REVIEWED BY
Micky Barnard 

Space (Laws of Physics, #2; Hypothesis, #2.2)Space by Penny Reid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Woah, lots to surprise the reader in this second instalment of Laws of Physics from Penny Reid. I couldn't get comfortable with where things were because balls kept dropping but this was clever crafting.

SPACE brought a better sense of who Mona was and a renewed idea of who Abram was. He returned a little more complicated and Mona a bit more straight forward. These two had chemistry for days and I was a little breathless and a little impatient for things. This was a read of slow-burn proportions and it was pretty delicious.

"With her, I never had to force the wonder, and being soft hadn't seemed so hard."

What I've loved about both the first two books was that each instalment took place over just a number of days, but there was power in the story and strength in the emotional connection that had me a believer.

Penny finished this book in what I can only call a 'power punch'. Thank you, no really...you slay in all the best ways!

I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...