Friday 15 March 2019

Space by Penny Reid

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



Space (Laws of Physics, #2; Hypothesis, #2.2)Space by Penny Reid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Law of Physics Book 2: Space by Penny Reid

This second instalment of Mona and Abram’s story picks up right where we left of in Motion, then fast-forwards two and a half years to present day. By this point Abram has worked out Mona was pretending to be her sister and Mona has worked out that she’s never stopped loving Abram. Sigh. To say that Abram is furious with Mona is like calling the Pope just a teensy bit catholic but they manage to work those pesky details out.

I feel that we got to know soooo much more of Abram in Space and I was thrilled about that. Even though he was so angry at being lied to, he couldn’t switch off his feelings and desire for Mona. And Mona... I don’t know. She makes my heart ache and I just want to smother her with hugs. Her family and their selfishness frustrated me to no end and I really felt for her but at the same time, I wanted to shake her and tell her not to judge Abram by everyone else’s standards. I can’t wait to see how their story concludes.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews



https://www.amazon.com/review/R12AMAJPI827C2/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R31RRYZY6AX0QC/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/2203642945

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...