Tuesday 9 July 2019

Never Fall in Love with a Rockstar by Rachel Higginson

REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 


Never Fall in Love with a RockstarNever Fall in Love with a Rockstar by Rachel Higginson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Never Fall in Love with a Rockstar by Rachel Higginson

Clover and Kai had known each other forever: grown up together, built their band up together, were best friends and then more. When Clover walked away from Kai and the band, she never expected to see them again, least of all with her new boyfriend surprising her with tickets to their show. Now Kai wants Clover back in the band and his life and won’t take no for an answer.

The story itself was good - I liked that the author addressed real issues and she tackled them well enough. Clover’s indecisiveness and constant second-guessing got tiresome and I felt like some parts of the book were a bit repetitive. While I liked Clover and Kai, I can’t say that I loved them - in fact, I could have smacked them a time or two.

Unfortunately, this book is not my favorite of Higginson’s but I look forward to something new going forward.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R1FIRR0L0WWT9D/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/4272268589

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...