Wednesday 10 July 2019

The Lying Hours by Sara Ney

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere 



The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)The Lying Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really love the How To Date A Douchebag Series and this one is another fun read. Each book has different characters that sometimes cross over due to it all being centred around the same university. This installment is about Abe and Skylar.

What I appreciate with these books is that each character has a flaw. Some can be redeemed and some are for us to have a better understanding and acceptance with. Abe was the gentle giant that was taken advantage of from his other team mates but especially his roommate. He had plenty of growth in this book and it made for interesting reading. I loved that he may not have known at the time that he stuffed up, but when he did, he went about to fully apologize for his actions. That is more important to me than being some alpha mucho male.

Skylar had a good head on her shoulders and knew what she liked in a partner. Lucky for Abe, it wasn’t JB. She may have been inexperienced in the bedroom, but she made up for it with the wisdom of the heart and was a quick learner. She was sweet and witty with a sincerity to admire. I also loved her roommate and the insight with the epilogue. Bring on the novella.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...