Wednesday 10 July 2019

Satisfaction Guaranteed by Lauren Blakely


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 


Satisfaction GuaranteedSatisfaction Guaranteed by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Satisfaction Guaranteed by Lauren Blakely

Sloane and Malone make up Blakely’s latest couple in this deliciously delightful second chance-ish romance. I say ‘ish’ because they never had a huge, blown-out breakup but they did have to call a halt to things before they really had a chance to start.

Seven years ago, Sloane and Malone (I seriously cannot stop saying their names together) met and there was an immediate connection that’s not been forgotten. Before their relationship could really take off, Malone discovered that Sloane was the (off-limits) daughter of his brand-new boss/mentor and he put a quick stop to the budding romance but he never forgot Sloane and the way she made him feel.

Now Malone is well-established in his Doctor Doolittle/Doolarge role at the veterinary clinic he’s expecting to take over when his mentor throws a spanner in the works in the shape of one Sloane Elizabeth. And now that they’re forced into close proximity, and given the things Malone learns about Sloane, there’s no chance at all of them staying apart for long.

This book was a delight from start to finish. Written predominantly in male POV (something the Blakely does BRILLIANTLY) with some peeks into Sloane’s thoughts, I felt Satisfaction Guaranteed was the complete romantic package. I don’t know what it is about Lauren Blakely’s writing, but she always leaves my heart happy, full, and well-satisfied (that should be her guarantee!) and this book was no exception. The cameo appearances of the Big Rock family made my day as I adored all of those characters insanely.

I’m just going to say that while I do enjoy occasionally audiobooks, they're not a HUGE must for me. Having said that, I absolutely cannot wait to get my mitts on Satisfaction Guaranteed just so I can listen to Jason Clarke croon to me at will. I’m swooning already!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...