Tuesday 9 July 2019

#1 Love by T. Gephart

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere


#1 Love (#1 Series, #6)#1 Love by T. Gephart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been following this series for a while and even though I’m sad it’s come to a close, it is going out with a bang! These books are all standalones, and you will not feel left out if you pick this one up first. Be warned, it will make you wanted to read the other brother’s tales as well. They will melt your heart in their own special way.

Even though Alex is the baby of the family, he holds his own amongst the brood as well as his career. He has a cheeky side to him that’s adorable and he is also demanding where it counts. Maya was so sweet. I understood her insecurities completely. I found it endearing that it took her so long to realize which of the Larsson boys was her true favorite but she got there. Together they make a charismatic couple that were so fun to read. I especially loved all the cameos from the family members that got a final hooray in the book. The epilogue gives us a full closure and a great HEA.

*Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...