Tuesday 9 July 2019

Plan B by Jana Aston


Reviewed by
Melinda Lazar 


Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)Plan B by Jana Aston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Plan B by Jana Aston
4.5*

If you’ve read Sure Thing then, like me, you’ll be dyyyyying to know what the heckerino Daisy was up to while Violet was pretending to be her (Daisy). Well Plan B answers all those burning questions and delivers a hilarious RomCom to-boot.

Daisy is on a diet. A cleanse if you will. I’m going to say a man-cleanse because I think the Amazonian powers that be won’t allow me to suggest it’s a cleanse of the penile variety. However, four months into this diet, she meets a gorgeous man who makes her forget all the promises she’s made to herself. And while she’s asleep in post-coital bliss, he leaves without a word, note, or phone number instead choosing to abscond with Daisy’s camera. Let’s fast-forward a number of weeks and darling Daisy realized that it’s not a matter of wanting to get in touch with Kyle, it’s a matter of need. As in, he needs to be told he’s going to be a daddy. When Daisy can’t find another way to get in contact with Kyle, she decides the best option will be to gatecrash his grandfathers' retirement party and announces to all and sundry that she’s Kyle’s fiancé.

From the very first pages, Aston had me laughing and highlighting. The characters and their descriptions are vibrant and fun; you can’t help but fall in love with them and cheer them on - with jazz hands and all. Kyle and Daisy are complete opposites yet they complement each other perfectly and Aston’s sense of humor - which appeals to me insanely - was on every single page. I wait for each new book from this author with eager anticipation and I actually had this arc waiting for dayyyyyyys before I read it because I knew once I started it, it would be the last book of hers for some time which is sad!

While you certainly don’t need to read Sure Thing before Plan B, I definitely suggest you read it because it is was just so damn good! I always recommend Jana Aston if anyone is in need of a good RomCom as she always delivers and Plan B is no exception.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.



View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2A706RV46CJ7O/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


https://www.bookbub.com/books/plan-b-best-laid-plans-2-by-jana-aston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...