Friday 25 October 2019

Redemption by Rebecca Sharp



REVIEWED BY 
Tina Shobe

RedemptionRedemption by Rebecca Sharp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ash is now rebuilding his life in Carmel Cove. Taylor shows up on his doorstep several months later pregnant just asking for a place to regroup herself. Both Taylor and Ash have issues in expressing their feelings and being open with each other. Though I really love how strong of a character Taylor is. Speaking from experience it is not easy to go up against your super religious parents.

Carmel Cove seems to be a very special town made up of very unique people who have formed their own family. At the head of that family is Larry, who has a lot of insight and wisdom to share with everyone. He seems to see what everyone's real issues are and guides them on the paths they need to be on.

What I did not expect was that this book would touch me so deeply. I have been affected by the addiction of a loved one in my past and reading this book brought back a lot of old memories to the forefront of my mind. It also felt in a strange way a sort of cleansing for me. What a powerful thing for an author to be able to do for a reader.

I absolutely am very excited to read the next book in this series. I can already tell it's going to be one that I'm not going to miss.




View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...