Thursday 31 October 2019

Overnight Service by Lauren Blakely





REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 



Overnight ServiceOvernight Service by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Overnight Service by Lauren Blakely

This book was so damn good, I could just scream! We have Josh, a sports agent with a background in law and Haven, a sports agent with Olympic medals in her arsenal! The two formerly worked together and had a brief but deep affair until the point that Josh recuses himself when it comes to recommending Haven for a promotion. This costs Haven more than a promotion and it costs them both their love affair. Now that they’re fierce competitors vying for the same client in an unusual way, Josh and Haven finally have a chance to talk things through and see if they can allow themselves a second-chance at love.

These two were soooo much fun from the get-go. The antagonism and witty barbs (and frankly, the outright smartassery) led to such an enjoyable few hours. This book was steamy and sexy and the chemistry between John and Haven was insane! I adored these two and their ‘supporting cast’ who are simply begging for stories and I’m ever so thankful that I won’t have to wait too long for Special Delivery!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


Melinda Lazar

Oct 31, 2019, 1:51 AM (7 days ago)
to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...