Wednesday 9 October 2019

All The King's Women by N.M. Catalano

REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken


All The KING'S Women: The KING Duet, Book 2All The KING'S Women: The KING Duet, Book 2 by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved ALL the Kings Women. I have been waiting for the conclusion of this series. It was definitely worth the wait.

When Lukas is charged with 5 counts of murder. There is only one person he can trust to help him with his case, Evelyn. He also wants to find out who the killer is before he or she can claim the final victim and which it would destroy his life in the process.

I adored Evelyn character. She was loving, fierce, protective, and loving. She was a strong women and someone you need in your life. Lucas is the bad boy that has a heart of gold.

The ending was incredible. I may have screamed and cursed a bit. I was at the edge of my seat. NM Catalano brings you the perfect ending to this story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...