Wednesday 9 October 2019

Never Have I Ever by Lauren Blakely



REVIEWED BY 
Becky Cox 

Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)Never Have I Ever by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read on the average of a book a day. I see the same storylines often and I can get complacent with it and skim. Not with this one. Lauren Blakely has written an entertaining single dad, enemies to lovers story. She kept my attention from page one and I didn’t want it to end.

Piper is a self-made success at wedding planning. She is quick-witted and determined. She has a take no prisons attitude, which I love, along with a huge heart and a great sense of humor.

Zach is a single dad. He’s a great father to his daughter and an exceptional divorce attorney. A shark.

Zach’s daughter falls in love with Piper and Piper with Lucy. She is a great kid and has her eye on Piper for a new mom. Zach and Piper don't necessarily agree with Lucy and can list all the ways their relationship will never work.

“But somehow, opposites attracted and enemies became lovers. And so much more.”

A fun, engaging read.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...