Thursday 17 October 2019

Downfall by Willow Aster




REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox

Downfall (Kingdoms of Sin, #1)Downfall by Willow Aster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Downfall is a shift from the author's other books in that she has created her own world for her characters. Old World in the aristocracy but with a modern twist.

The author uses her power of storytelling to paint us a picture. Sometimes it is a pretty thing to look at, but then it all changes in the blink of an eye. There are moments that shine through but the powers at be and their offspring are just not very nice people.

Luka caused me to say more than a few choice words. I picked up my phone a few times to message the author to say "seriously!" But alas, all good things come to those who wait.

Lady Eden is an exception to the royal families normal, in a good way. On occasion, this is to her detriment. She is kind. She is thoughtful.

A vast array of emotions await you in Downfall. I know you will love it as much as I did.

A great beginning to an intriguing series that I am wholeheartedly looking forward to reading.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...