Saturday 17 January 2015

A review of Billionaire Untamed by Author J.S. Scott.


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney


Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate (The Billionaire's Obsession, #7)Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Deliciously Brilliant!!

Let's start at the very beginning. The Billionaire Series captured my heart from book one. I have always found Author JS Scott writing to be amazing to say the least. I have been beyond excited to read Billionaire Untamed as reading previous Billionaire books in this series I have heard little snippets of Tate Colter. I am please to say I am not disappointed, as always it was brilliant, in fact I would even say her best read to date. I will never be swayed from loving the first Billionaire Simon but I have to say that in my opinion this read was her best work so far. You would think that all reads are the same, being a Billionaire Series but no the opposite, new story lines to keep you turning the pages. Of course they all have the same possessive attitude but that's the part we love. Tate Colter is everything Lara Bailey dreamed of. We know Tate lives in Colorado, he's an ex SEAL, he is quiet but deadly, lives by himself and prefers it that way, he is full of sex appeal not in your pretty boy way but in a bad ass way. He is very protective of his family and friends so we know he has a good heart. Being lonely is something he will never admit to. Lara Bailey an outsider, she comes to stay at the resort which his family own. Tate notices Lara immediately but she seems more interested in finding out about his brother Marcus, she comes across as a strong woman. I was shocked when I found out what she does for a living, obviously she lied to Tate about her career trying to keep her secrets, unknown to her Tate still has a lot of connections. Tate questions her and she can not lie anymore. When he actually finds out the real reason why she has come to Colorado, he finds himself laughing but it is no joke to Lara. So together they check something out, clearly you can tell Tate thinks he has nothing to worry about. Lara knows different she has studied this family for a while now. A situation arises putting them both in danger, I couldn't believe what I was reading to be honest, it's a very vulnerable scene. I was gasping and thinking no this can't happen. I was totally drawn into to this story. The chemistry was off the charts amazing, I couldn't put this read down until I read 'The End'. Thank you Author JS Scott for another Sexy, Gasping, Hot Billionaire read. ARC was gifted in exchange of an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...