Thursday 8 January 2015

With A Twist by Sawyer Bennett


REVIEWED BY

With a Twist (Last Call, #4)With a Twist by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sawyer Bennett - With a Twist (Last Call book 4)

This is the forth book in Sawyer Bennett's Last Call series, however it can be read as a standalone. I've yet to read a book by this author that I haven't loved and With a Twist is certainly no exception to that. While Wyatt is only a minor character in the previous books, I've actually been looking forward to his story since book one and it was absolutely worth the wait. There was plenty of intrigue and suspense to keep us on the edge and omg the serious steam between these two was hot hot hot! The book was perfectly written and the characters are definitely likeable (except the ones you hate!). I actually can't wait to read it all over again before the next book comes out! You'll definitely have to read the book to find out what happens when a sexy undercover cop and an ex-stripper FBI agent cross paths. 5 sexy stars from me and I absolutely recommend this book and series.

View all my reviews

 http://www.amazon.com/review/R3S667AD2GR226/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00R6ZJK4O

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RAYUITVYXIW16/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00R6ZJK4O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...