Saturday 31 January 2015

Billionaire Untamed by Author J.S. Scott


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate (The Billionaire's Obsession, #7)Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Billionaire Untamed by JS Scott
5 Sexy Stars

Wow. Just wow! I have been waiting forever for Tate's story and oh my God, it is absolutely worth the wait! I loved everything about this book except I really wanted more! More Tate! More Lara! More steamy sex! More everything! I knew I was going to love Tate but JS Scott surpassed every expectation I had. Tate is definitely a sexy alpha with a sweet side that loves deeply. Whether it was love for his family, friends or Lara, he wasn't shy about letting it be known - but please, don't mistake him for a softie (he is ex-Seal, after all)! I think Lara is JS Scott's strongest female yet and I really loved her character. The story itself and the writing are outstanding. There's a perfect mix of love and sassyness and definite intrigue. At one stage I was sitting there with my heart in my throat thinking 'where is JS Scott going with this?!' I really love the cameo appearances we get from the author's other billionaires - it makes the reading that much more special. I know I'm being greedy, but I'm already counting down to the next billionaire in this series! This was a fabulous read and I don't hesitate to recommend both this book and the series as a whole.

View all my reviews
 http://www.amazon.com/review/R1NYDQJCRY3A10/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00NG1ENBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...