Wednesday 21 January 2015

Brit Boys:On Boys by Ashe Barker



REVIEWED BY Emma White


Brit Boys: On BoysBrit Boys: On Boys by Ashe Barker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a brilliant idea to have an amazing collection in one set.

Bodywork- Hot and passionate from the start turning into a real love story.

Breaking Marine - The Marine and Corporal forbidden lovers some very hot sex scenes.

Love on Location - Theodore and Eddie match made in an unusual way, but it work for me.

Landscapes - It was different for me as I don't do paranormal it's just not my thing, It was a bit hard work but enjoyed nevertheless.

The Chase - super sexy and hot as !! Finding an old flame and love, it was brilliant.

Dish of the day - Great story, food .... and lots of sex, great combination.

E2 - Unfortunately for me not my sort of thing as it was a bit difficult to understand.

Locked out - Martin and Rod, what an amazing romance!, I really think this was the best of the bunch for me.

Reviewed for Isalovesbooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...