Monday 19 January 2015

Honey Girl by Juliette Jones

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


Honey Girl (Billionaire, Book 2)Honey Girl by Juliette Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

SWEET HOTNESS!!

This book was a total page turner, I have to applaud anyone who writes about billionaires now days because lets face it, there are so many stories out there it is hard to make one stand out from the rest.
However, Honey Girl draws you into the story from the word GO and it has so many twists and turns you just want to keep on reading more, I was totally addicted to the story and just wanted to keep reading to see what will happen next, the steamy moments add to the substantial story and there is plenty of dialogue to go about.
Both leads and secondary characters are well delivered and each is portrayed exceptionally well, I for one fell in love with Alexander, although at times I do wanted to throw something at him but if a book brings out any emotion, that for me is an indication of a great read!
I cannot wait to read next in series and more from this Author.
Thank you for sharing your story.

5 STARS!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...