Thursday 8 January 2015

chasing Reese by Imy Santiago


REVIEWED BY Kim Grey.


chasing Reese. (SAFELIGHT, #1)chasing Reese. by Imy Santiago
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading this book about a strong (and curvy) woman who has lost a lot in her life time and instead of crumbling into a ball of self-pity, she throws herself into her work. Now Catalina finds herself surrounded by snow and dreading every second of it. You see, Catalina is a sports journalist but she has one condition, no snow sports. Catalina doesn’t want to be reminded of how she lost her fiancĂ©. But circumstances are working against her and she ends up working when she should be on vacation. What happens to her while she is on this assignment is destiny and it was just lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed it and had to keep reading, even though I was going through my own little hell, at the time I started reading this book and I had to stop. Once I got back to it, It helped me escape my own worries and stress, instead I laughed and cried and oh my!! Some of the scenes between Catalina and Stryder…. Oh My… Imy has written a story about real people, flawed people and I loved that. This book is well written, the storyline keeps your attention and I absolutely loved it!!! Way to go Imy!! Looking forward to reading your next book. I am leaving an absolute 5 out of 5 Stars for this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...