Monday 19 January 2015

Try by Ella Frank


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


Try (Temptation, #1)Try by Ella Frank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW WOW WOW

I came upon this book by a recommendation from a friend on FB and OMG I just could't put  the book down, my only regret is not discovering it sooner.

I am a big fan of the M/M genre but this book completely blew my mind. We are presented with two very strong ML, Logan and Tate, even the names are perfect! Logan is "sure" and confident about his sexuality, so far he has slept with whomever he wants either male or female and he is content with his arrangement, that is until he meets Tate. Tate is gorgeous he is one perfect specimen of a man the only problem, he is straight as one can be, that is until he comes face to face with Logan.

In this book Tate will have to come to terms not only with his sexuality but with the realisation that accepting feelings which are new to him will bring a whole lot more complications, he had just come out of a bad marriage and never in a million years would he have thought that being chased by a man would be a turn on.

Logan only asks one thing of Tate, to TRY and give in to his desires. But if he does, will he run and turn his back to the "what if", or will he give in and try without thinking of the "what next".
I am currently reading book 2 and if that book is written as well as this one I know the series will become one of my favourite to date.

Exceptionally written, Try has moved me in ways no many books have, the chemistry is palpable and the characters are very well presented with an structured and delivered dialogue. For me, 5 HOT HOT and super HOT stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...