Friday 20 May 2016

A Right To Remain by Beth Rinyu




REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


A Right to RemainA Right to Remain by Beth Rinyu
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by Beth Rinyu. I loved how this story is written. Quinn and Lacey both suffered a great loss in there life. When they are trying to pick up pieces and figure out what to do next, fate steps in. Lacey rents a cottage from Quinn. They form a friendship. They are there to help each other in there time of need. As they get to know each other they confide in each other. They begin to heal from there past and find hope for there future. This story has a great mixture of heartache, friendship, love, and solving the mystery of the past. The story keeps you guessing until the end.

I loved this story and look foward to reading more books from Beth Rinyu.

Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.


View all my reviews







No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...