Thursday 12 May 2016

Worth It All by Claudia Connor





REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Worth It All (The McKinney Brothers, #3)Worth It All by Claudia Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A solid, enjoyable contemporary read. If I had to sum up the synopsis, I'd do it like this: single, quiet, gorgeous man with below knee prosthesis, adorable 5 year old girl with lower limb prosthesis, lovely single, busy mother in the middle. Everything about the premise for this story works. It's a perfect set up for a fulfilling read.

Jake is hard to read, it takes time to get to know him. He holds everything in and doesn't let people in his circle easily. Paige is focused on one thing, providing security and love for Casey, her daughter, even if it means working herself into an early grave. I admired Paige and loved the idea of these two getting together. Claudia Connor writes wonderful sexual tension and when that tension is actioned, boy it's good.

It's been quite a while since I read book one and whilst I've not read book two yet, even though I own it, book three stood alone. I will say, I got a little confused over the huge family who's who, but I see that as my fault for reading out or order. This series is proving to be consistently good, with heroes that engage.

The publisher provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RPTN6D210JNFP/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00SEFGTYO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...