Tuesday 17 May 2016

Wasted Words by Staci Hart


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Wasted WordsWasted Words by Staci Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you enjoyed Staci's Bad Habits series, then you are going to love this standalone book. Staci has written this book with the same fantastic style - humor and banter galore. I was so excited when I saw the cover, it is just gorgeous and I fell right into the book from the start. I love a good friends to lovers romance story and Tyler and Cam are one couple that you will want to get to know. The only thing I would have loved more would have been a deeper, more complexed dilemma to have the angst that I needed. I felt for their concerns, especially as I have gone through this myself, but I think it needed more depth.

This book has different main characters, but it is set in familiar surroundings - the Wasted Words Bar / Book shop that Rose runs. Cam is a manager, who also loves to run the singles night every Thursday. She likes to think of herself as an awesome matchmaker. But when it comes to Tyler, she is not sure why she can't be happy about him being matched up with another girl. He is the total catch, ex football player with the body to match. Being his roommate has it advantages too, like watching him after a shower walking around in a towel. Tyler is content to go to singles night, but only to sit and keep Cam company. These two don't see what everybody else has been predicting for a long time, even with their differences, they are a perfect match.

I received a copy for an honest review.
Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...