Tuesday 17 May 2016

Grit by J.M. Walker



REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Grit (King's Harlots MC, #1)Grit by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was the first book I have read from this Author and has totally blown my mind!

I haven't read many MC books and I think this was a great opportunity to get myself into the hype where there are not only motorcycles, guns, and hunks but kick ass heroines and a plot so twisted you just have to keep reading.
My first surprise was to find the lead character to be a female, I guess I was expecting the stereotypical alpha male to be running the show here, and Oh boy was Jay a firecracker of a lead! She is feisty, determined, beautiful, strong and no nonsense about her. She has had her world turned upside down and as the president of the King's Harlots she must stand by her crew and lead by example. The other girls in the club are secondary characters who I hope one day will have their own book, so many stories there to tell.
The presence of Angel, who is a Navy Seal, brings an unexpected "chaos" into Jay's perfectly structured life. However, his presence, once seemed as obnoxious, will soon be welcomed as her life and those of the members of the club seem in danger. Both Angel and Jay hide vital information about their clandestine activities and soon will realise that their objective is one and the same.
Together they must not only fight a ruthless organisation but also comes to term with what being together entails for being apart is not an option.
With plenty of angst, steamy scenes, and so many twists and turns, make this read a truly enjoyable one!. I can't wait to read more from this Author.

5 GRITTING STARS!! Isalovesbooks.




View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...