Friday 2 December 2016

A Red Hot Christmas Paris by C.J. Fallowfield


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken 


A Red Hot Christmas Paris
A Red Hot Christmas Paris by C.J. Fallowfield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a fun story to read. Lulu and Luc are looking forward to there getaway with their friends Coco and Hunter. The only down fall is leaving the kids behind. Luc reassures Lulu they will be fine and that they will have a wonderful time in the romantic city of Paris. They will enjoy spending time with their friends, the sights, food and each other.

I think my favorite part of this book was reconnecting with these characters. I love the banter between Coco and Hunter. They have a love/hate relationship. It helps them both understand each other better. I loved the ending of this book.

If you want a hot christmas story to get you ready for the holidays this is the story for you.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...