Friday 2 December 2016

To Catch a Flame by Lily Freeman


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken



To Catch a Flame (The Red Series, #3)To Catch a Flame by Lily Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book of this series. Holy crap I must say the hottest too. PJ has moved on from Luke and trying not to fall more in love with Elliot and Mika. She doesn't know how they both feel about her. Elliot and Mika are determined to make PJ theirs. When PJ learns they kept a huge secret from her. She is devasted and she needs time to come to terms with it. Elliot and Mika give her the space she needs but is it to late to win her back?

I love this series and characters. I can't wait to read India and Trey story.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...