Thursday 15 December 2016

Absolving His Sins by Samantha A. Cole



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Absolving His SinsAbsolving His Sins by Samantha A. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is so much I like about this book that I don't even know where to start.

I got to know T. Carter more in depth. I am seriously in love with this man. He will go to any lengths for those that he cares for.

I like that J.B. Havens Steele group worked with Samantha's Trident Security Group. I, personally, don't think you need to read the Steele series to be able to follow along with this book but I do plan on reading that series asap. I really hope that these two groups work together in other future books. An amazing great groups of men/women.

I also liked that in this book there is more details/introduction/understanding into the BDSM lifestyle.

The thing I like the most about the Trident Series books is the intrigue. A story within a story. A group of men/women that work together to solve the injustices/crisis.

Samantha has an amazing way of writing that draws you into the story so deeply that you actually feel you are seeing the story come to life in front of your eyes.

I'm never ready for the story to end as I always want more because it is so good.

I love that at the end of the book you are left knowing that there is definitely going to be another book. Thank God!!!

View all my reviews

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/R1MKOO02EKZLBW/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...