Thursday 15 December 2016

Karma by Leigh Ann Lunsford

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere



Karma (Endgame Series #3)Karma by Leigh Ann Lunsford
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5*'s

Sometimes when you read a book, you don't connect with the characters. Unfortunately this was the case for me with Book #3 - Karma, my first with this author.

Even though these are standalones, I found it difficult to follow the plot from time to time. There is very little detail about the other characters from previous books who play a part in this storyline and that, plus the lack of flow in the story, added to my confusion on occasion.

The hero was portrayed as an Alpha Male but to be honest, he came across as immature and plain annoying at times. The heroine was a strong sassy character but also left me feeling bewildered as her mood swings were maddening and exasperating. My favourite person was Breck's mother, she gave great advice.

There is an adult theme touched on with Breck's history. I feel there should be a warning attached to the synopsis, as it will be a trigger for some.

If you have read the previous Endgame books, you will most likely enjoy this one, but for me, it just didn't hit the mark.

**I received an early copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...