Tuesday 12 February 2019

A Single Glance by Willow Winters/

REVIEWED BY
Isa Jone. 


A Single GlanceA Single Glance by W. Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was delicious, it was addictive, it was HOT and sexy and anything in between. I don't think there are enough adjectives to describe this story.
Gratefully this is not a cliffhanger but I need the next book in the series like if it was my next breath. Yeah, that is one way to describe my book hangover and I need more, more, more!.... Please.
As with everything Willow, this book was perfection in every way. The characters are cleverly crafted and their connection is EXPLOSIVE, wait till you read a particular scene and you will understand what I am talking about.

But what are you doing reading this review, if the opening line wasn't enough, I will tell you again. GO DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK AND START READING NOW! You will not be disappointed.


Privileged to have received an ARC from the Author.

5 SCORCHING STARS. Isa for Joandilsalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...