Thursday 14 February 2019

Dearest Stalker Part:4 by J.S. Scott writing as Lane Parker



Dearest Stalker: Part 4 by J. S. Scott

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Regardless of what name she chooses to write with, Author J.S. Scott has proven she is a master storyteller. Each of the four books on this serial were as addictive and page-turner as the next and we the readers couldn't wait to read the concluding and anticipated finale.
The story pretty much takes off from where we last left it and it was like hitting play on a movie that has been on pause. The steamy scenes were scorching and there were other nice surprises and unexpected turns which made me appreciate this last instalment even more.
Really I can't tell you much about the book as I do not want to give anything away. All I can say is that it ended perfectly, it was all I wanted in this story, it had touching elements and it still offered something new. The books were written in very quick succession and for that, I would like to commend the author, even when the last part seem to take long(and really it didn't, I was just dying for the day to arrive) she managed to release a Valentine's novella in between! Just AMAZING.

Sadly this story is now over but with every ending comes a new possibility and I for one can't wait to Ben's book, it's going to be another hit for sure!.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...