Wednesday 27 February 2019

The Something About Her by Rachel Higginson


REVIEWED BY
Micky Barnard 



The Something about Her (The Opposites Attract Series Book 4)The Something about Her by Rachel Higginson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series has consistently drawn my attention and THE SOMETHING ABOUT HER did it again with Dillon and Vann. This was a slow burn offering that I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

Vann has previously been a quirky character, especially in book one. He was just lacking some focused attention in my opinion because Vann was all good guy. Books about good guys are underrated and I will champion reads like this forever. Dillon was a complex, under-confident and messy character but she sure was likeable. Vann and Dillon were the third wheels thrown together and considering this series has had its majority share of a hate-to-more trope, this switch-up was refreshing.

There was a serious underlying issue to this story and I felt it was handled reasonably well perhaps with less focus than I wished. When the issue did reveal, it was well written and compellingly narrated. It was a real bonus in this book to see the previous couples story arcs come to completion. Happy sigh.

I highly recommend this book but the series as a whole from start to finish.

I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...