Wednesday 27 February 2019

Fierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Barnard

REVIEWED BY
Micky Barnard 



 Fierce Fragile HeartsFierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Barnard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

FIERCE FRAGILE HEARTS did not disappoint carrying on the story of the three friends but this time with Suzanne as the protagonist. I was absolutely ready to get into Suzanne’s head and life; she was messed up and complex but I loved her honesty, humility and character growth. Suzanne was bravely stepping into independent life, in a bedsit and with a job.

Suzanne, Caddy and Rosie were two years on, 18-going-on-19 and they were all transformed in a realistic way. Lots had happened since the days of BEAUTIFUL BROKEN THINGS and Caddy seemed to be the most different, sometimes good and sometimes not so much. Suzanne had a big heart, it might have been fragile but I could feel it getting stronger and from this, her individuality began to shine.

Kel and Matt were brilliantly woven into the story. I loved Kel’s friendship and everything to do with Matt was welcome. Dilys was the warmest addition to the storyline as was Henry.

This duo of books finishes in a good position and yet I still want more so if Sara Barnard would please write these three, especially Suzanne in the future, I will be queuing to buy it.

I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

View all my reviews


AMAZON UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...