Wednesday 17 April 2019

The Rose by Tiffany Reisz


REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 


The RoseThe Rose by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tiffany has written a brilliant, naughty, clever story. Nobody writes a sex scene like Tiffany. She makes you feel like you are in the scene. (Fans self).

Mythological erotica, who knew?! Reisz is blazing a trail with her unique storylines yet again.

Erotic fantasy isn’t for everyone and I didn’t know it was for me until The Red. I’m a true believer now. ;-)

Lia’s story is a must read. Though grander and odder, the base of her troubles are basic hurdles we all experience. The need for love. The need for acceptance. The need to make our parents proud.

Speaking of parents, Lia’s are hysterical and make me think that would have been Nora’s life had she not met Soren.

It was a joy to read and I look forward to more from this amazingly talented author!

View all my reviews


AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...