Monday 1 April 2019

One Love by K.A. Berg

REVIEWED BY
Jackie Vanhinsbergh


One Love by K.A. Berg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This love story gripped me from the start with Devin and Sebastian, an office romance goes wrong, but it's not what you expect! They both have to face issues with the stalker! Devin lashes out and hurts Sebastian with her need to protect herself and her career, with no regard for his feelings! Even though he's hurt by her he does everything in his power to keep her safe, but will it be enough!! You need to read the book to find out! Well worth the read!
I am an ARC reader giving my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

AMAZON UK

Stalker in the mist - will love conquer???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...