Tuesday 23 April 2019

Time by Penny Reid

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



Time (Laws of Physics, #3; Hypothesis, #2.3)Time by Penny Reid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Law of Physics Book 3: Time by Penny Reid
3.5*

Mona and Abram’s story continues in this final installment of this series. They continued to be the utterly delightful and endearing characters that they have been throughout and it’s been an overall enjoyable journey to take with them. While *we* get to spend time with Mona and Abram, they spend most of their time apart in this book as they navigate the world of long-distance relationships with many other commitments. I enjoyed this book and loved the slow-burn. However, I felt as though something was missing for me and I can’t place my finger on exactly what it was. Nonetheless, it was a conclusion that suited the characters and, missing elements aside, it’s a series I’ll be returning to down the track.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...