Tuesday 9 April 2019

Nobody Does It Better by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



Nobody Does it BetterNobody Does it Better by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nobody Does It Better by Lauren Blakely

This book has been so ridiculously anticipated especially after The Feel Good Factor that I read - no devoured - it in a matter of hours.

Vanessa is off-limits to Shaw and the prohibition has been firmly put in place by Perri, Shaw’s sister and Vanessa’s best friend. As much as Perri loves Shaw, she thinks he’s a player and isn’t good enough for her bestie. Understandable but a bit sad, really, given that both Vanessa and Shaw have deep feelings for each other that have been simmering for quite some time! In any event, give these two a snowstorm and they will use it to their advantage.

I loved it. Every damn word. I loved the realness of their relationship and the slow burn that’s been building up over the years and last two books. I loved the corny, cheesy jokes from Shaw that had me both chuckling and rolling my eyes. I loved Vanessa’s flirtatiousness and willingness to lay it all out. All in all, I thought this book was a fantastic forbidden RomCom and the multiple viewpoints enhanced my enjoyment hugely! Another winner from Blakely and I can’t wait to see what she’ll give us next.

**I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...