Monday 15 April 2019

Meet Cute by Helena Hunting


REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere 



Meet CuteMeet Cute by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 🌟s

Meet Cute is just that - It's Cute! But it is so much more than that as well. When I saw the cover, I thought I was in for a light hearted rom-com, but that is not the case, and it wasn't a bad thing either. It is a book that will give you all the feels. There is some classic Hunting humor that had me smiling and snorting in parts but you will experience heartache along with Daxton and his little sister Emme. Kailyn is no stranger to what they are going through and she is the absolute right person to help them navigate through this period of their lives, even the Aisle of Red!

You could classify this novel in a few tropes, it could fall into the crush to friends/enemies to friends to lovers (that was a mouthful)! There is also the single parent side that was very touching and emotional to witness. It is not all sad and angsty, as I said there is some brilliant humor and also a delightful love story to makes this novel complete.

Kailyn is someone I would want in my corner if I ever needed a lawyer or any sort of help. She was a pillar of strength but also had the kindest heart. She is a little bit wicked too, which was engrossing to Dax. Daxton oh Dax.... what can I tell you, he was charming and smart and oh so swoony. The way he takes on his new responsibility full heartedly was inspiring and moving. I felt so much empathy for him. I think I would be a fangirl too if I ever ran into him!

I feel this book will connect with so many readers, and that's why I would recommend that you give this one a go.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Monique for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...