Wednesday 17 April 2019

Mad About Moon by Melissa Foster



REVIEWED BY
Jackie Vanhinsbergh


Mad About Moon by Melissa Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys, #5)Another brilliant book by Melissa Foster. This is Jed Moon and Josie Beckley's story. Josie is Sarah and Scott's long lost sister. Josie has trouble from her past, and some of it is mistakenly directed at her siblings. Jed breaks down her emotional walls and into her and son Hail's, heart. As usual, the Whiskey's provide strength and protection, helping Josie find her way back to her family. A lovely read and an absolute joy to read. I volunteered to read this as an ARC – giving my honest opinion.

View all my reviews


AMAZON UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...