Thursday 14 November 2019

Holidate by Monica Murphy


REVIEWED BY
Jackie Vanhinsbergh


Holidate (Dating, #3)Holidate by Monica Murphy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this holiday book about Candice and Charlie, they are two people looking for love and they find it when they just don't expect it. He runs the family Christmas tree business and is pretty much a miserable grumpy man who just works constantly. Candice is asked by Charlie's mum to go with him to social event and parties with him, she loves Christmas and fully embraces the challenge! They start to grow close and they are attracted to each other. This is a nice Christmas story with the magic of Christmas. Lovely characters - a great read.
I read this book as an ARC for joandisalovebooks blog and haven given my honest opinion on the book.

View all my reviews


AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...