Tuesday 12 November 2019

Love You Now by M. Robinson

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox



Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)Love You Now by M. Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

M. Robinson isn't called the Queen of Angst for nothing. The continuing story of Jackson and Harley gives you all the feels: smiles, tears, gritted teeth and....what a minute, what!? There was a few surprises that I definitely did not see coming.

Harley's stubbornness and Jackson's untruthfulness at times are frustrating and I wanted to yell at both of them, "enough already!" They spend so much time hurting each other, they can't see what they are denying themselves. Theirs is an epic love story that these two stubborn people had to take the long road to find.

Love You Now satisfied my need for resolution and peace with Jackson and Harley and answered all my questions; even some I didn't know I needed to ask. ;-)

You definitely need to read book 1 in Love Hurts Duo, Hated You Then and I would also suggest reading the Good Ole Boys series to get additional back story but it isn't required.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...