Thursday 14 November 2019

If You Give A Jerk a Gingerbread by Jana Aston

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 


If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If You Give a Jerk a Gingerbread by Jana Aston

Ginger is a baker who is competing to win the Great Gingerbread Bake-Off with the grand prize of $10K that’ll go towards her setting up her own bakery. However, the ever so famous British chef, Keller is also competing for the same although he does seem to spend much of his time flirting.

This book was just way too cute for words!!!!! Ginger was adorable (she won’t argue with the description) and Keller was just delectable. The chemistry between them was there from the first meeting and grew with each time they crossed paths. It was all very sweet and flirty and perfect for the season. My only gripe with this book is that it made me soooooooo hungry! All I have is gingerbread on the brain! For her sins, I think the author should give us a book of Ginger and Keller’s recipes. This is a fantastic addition to Reindeer Falls and I wish this series would never end! Having said that, I need to know what shenanigans Noel was getting up to with Saint Nick! Another engaging and wonderful read from Jana Aston!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


Melinda Lazar

10:03 AM (11 hours ago)
to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...