Thursday 14 November 2019

Leave Me Breathless by Jodi Ellen Malpas


REVIEWED BY
Jackie Vanhinsbergh

Leave Me BreathlessLeave Me Breathless by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not put it down! Ryan works with Jake, Cami and Luce from the protector! He's ex MI5 and works in protection, well he did he's retired, gone back home to Hampton, a very small village. He meets Hannah who he's drawn to but she's skittish and each encounter she runs away. She's just moved to the village and clearly has a deep secret! He has a daughter Alex who he adores, she comes into the story as she is back from a boarding school (that her posh mother sends her to). They come together lots and build a lovely relationship. He falls in love with Hannah and Alex also loves Hannah and wants her dad happy! She runs away from him a lot! Through a series of events I won't spoil Ryan discovers her secret and then saves her when that secret comes back to get her! Fabulous read and well written as always by the very talented Jodi Ellen Malpas. I can't wait for her next book!
I read this book as an ARC for Joandisalovebooks Review Team and have given my honest option

View all my reviews

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...